Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the ART Cloth + Craft Collection!
We are excited that you would like to include our handmade items in your retail store - be it a artsy little boutique, a fun pop-up shop or an online store. We do have a few rules to go by so that we are all on the same page and happy!
To purchase goods wholesale you must first apply, be approved, and then register by accepting the invitation to create a customer account with ART Cloth + Craft as well as follow the “Retailer Account” terms outlined here. We reserve the right to approve applications at our discretion. We reserve the right to deactivate your account if we find that you are in breach of these Retailer Terms, including in the event that you are selling products in non ART Cloth + Craft approved locations (as further set forth in these Retailer Terms).
Qualifications. To qualify for a Retailer Account, Retailers must have an online, brick and mortar or pop-up store that is open and ready for business (authorized subscription boxes and booths may also qualify in our discretion). You must also have, and provide proof of by submitting in the application a valid reseller’s permit or ID (or your state’s or region’s equivalent documentation).
Eligible Wholesale Merchandise. All products in the ART Cloth + Craft Collection are hand made or are vintage finds that have been salvaged and revived by us, the makers. Only items listed in the wholesale collection with the vendor ART Cloth + Craft can be purchased with wholesale pricing. All goods from other vendor collections may be purchased with your wholesale ART Cloth + Craft order, but at the full retail price listed.
- Prohibition on Fulfillment Using Third Party Websites. You agree to not fulfill orders on third party websites, including Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, Etsy, Poshmark or any other online marketplace for items purchased through ART Cloth + Craft.
- Order Minimums. Our order minimum is $200 for first orders and all orders thereafter. (The "order minimum" is the amount the Retailer must spend before being able to purchase our goods at a wholesale cost.) The Retailer must add at least $400 (MSRP) of goods to their cart in order for the coupon code to be applied. Once adding the coupon code, your cart total will reflect the wholesale cost which will be 50% off of the MSRP.
- Suggested Retail Pricing. As an authorized reseller of our product, you will only advertise products at or above the suggested retail price at all times and in all channels that you sell through. This includes all internet pricing.
- Right to Refuse. You acknowledge and agree that ART Cloth + Craft may refuse to complete your purchase for any reason.
- Inventory. ART Cloth + Craft will try to have sufficient inventory to sell goods to Retailers. However, you acknowledge and agree that we may need additional time 5-7 business days additionally to make, package and ship orders.
- Shipping Address and Drop Shipping. You agree to provide a valid, physical address to receive the product that you order through the ART Cloth + Craft website. We do not offer drop shipping to customers of Retailers. Retailers are also not allowed to forward purchased products to overseas locations, whether through mail forwarding services or otherwise.
- International Orders. We do not offer international orders at this time.
- Taxes. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the collection and remittance of any taxes, including sales taxes, as well as any other payments or filings required under applicable law. You hereby release ART Cloth + Craft with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold ART Cloth + Craft harmless against any and all such taxes, contributions, penalties and/or interest.
- Payment Methods. To make a purchase, you must use an approved payment method (such as a credit or debit card, but excluding pre-paid cards) with your Retailer Account. By submitting payment details in conjunction with registering for a Retailer Account and/or purchasing goods, you agree to pay for the goods purchased, and any applicable taxes and other fees that may accrue, and you authorize ART Cloth + Craft and/or its affiliates to charge the payment method with the information you have supplied to ART Cloth + Craft; and/or to credit that payment method to make any adjustments if necessary. ART Cloth + Craft reserves the right to correct any errors in pricing.
- Payment Processors. ART Cloth + Craft uses the Shopify service providers for credit card payment processing, fraud alerts, payment processing and disbursement of funds. You acknowledge and agree that ART Cloth + Craft may share information about you with Shopify payment processors in order to complete the transaction.
- Payment upon Order Placement. You must make payment when the product is ordered. Your method of payment will automatically be charged. We do not offer terms accounts at this time.
3. Shipping Costs and Lead Times
- Shipping Costs. Unless ART Cloth + Craft has authorized free shipping, you are responsible for and agree to pay for all shipping costs displayed on your invoice/cart as well as any customs and/or duties on international orders. Shipping costs will be included in your invoice/cart. Shipping costs will vary depending on the weight of the package and where the package is being shipped to.
- Lead Times. You acknowledge that lead times may vary. Our average lead times are 3-4 weeks to make and package your order; however, we try to have sufficient inventory on hand and generally package and ship your order within 5-7 business days. Please allow an additional 7 business days during busy times such as holidays. Once we accept the order, it has been processed and is ready to ship - you will receive a notice, giving you a tracking number for approximate arrival date.
4. Returns, Refunds, Cancellations
- Returns. ART Cloth + Craft offers returns on qualifying orders. From the date the order is placed, you have 30 days to return the product for a full refund. To qualify for returns and prevent future charges, you must adhere to ART Cloth + Craft's return policies. You acknowledge and agree that items must be returned in new unused conditions, except under certain limited circumstances described therein. Although ART Cloth + Craft agrees to pay free shipping on returned items that qualify, you acknowledge and agree that you pay for all shipping costs to your retail store. Those shipping costs are non-refundable, even if you later return those items for free under this Section.
- Refunds and cancellations. If you receive a product that is damaged, the or the shipment includes missing items, you must report the issue within 10 days of receiving the product. You agree that if you do not timely report the issue, the product shall be deemed delivered and satisfactory. In the event of this ART Cloth + Craft will make it right by accepting returns and offering free shipping on returned items as well as free shipping on replacement product.
ART Cloth + Craft reserves the right to accept or reject any missing or damaged report filed by a Retailer in its sole reasonable discretion, including in the event ART Cloth + Craft suspects any fraudulent activity. ART Cloth + Craft’s decision whether to accept a damaged or missing claim shall be final.
5. Product and Content Compliance
You acknowledge and agree that ART Cloth + Craft is not required to determine whether the products sold comply with all laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to, safety, labeling, testing, warning, import/export, and/or other consumer protection law requirements; do not infringe upon the intellectual property, publicity or other rights of others; do not contain false, inaccurate or misleading information; are allowed to be sold from ART Cloth + Craft’s jurisdiction and/or into your jurisdiction; and/or are allowed to be sold by you from your jurisdiction into your customer’s jurisdiction. You agree to conduct the necessary due diligence for compliance and suitability of products. You hereby release ART Cloth + Craft from any liability with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify, defend and hold ART Cloth + Craft harmless for any claims as set forth.